Interpreter of Maladies

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back !!

Its strange that I had stopped writing totally and completely. Specifically, when I relate to this small space online more than I do with anything else. So what have I done since the last post. Frankly speaking nothing much. When we talked last, it was April and I had just graduated. Its 1st August today. Significantly,

1. I have joined work. I work out of Gurgaon. Go to Mumbai sometime.
2. I have a place of my own in Gurgaon. Its a small flat. I share it with a collegemate and we have loads of fun together.
3. I spend the holidays wasting and whiling away time. I taught some MBA aspirants on communication and presence. Did some NGO work for an organization. But that's about it :)

All that I have is lots of update on is my job and the city of Mumbai. Its useless to write about Gurgaon..seriously. Will write something soooner and that's a promise.

Posted by reclusive_catalyst :: 12:22 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------