Interpreter of Maladies

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am scared of dreams

Life's unfair. Don't you and I know.
Why do we see dreams and hope to hope.

The days when we crawled to see the sky.
You held my hand and I held yours tight.
But the heavens turned their eyes aside.
We were always the loners in our empty sky.

You tell me, this world ain't meant for us
that we should run from it, far away
and I should see my dreams in your dreamless eyes
and thats how life will be every day.

I want to differ. To tell you, I am a dreamer
But no more. I am scared of dreams.
I am scared they might never turn true.
And I will lose both, the dreams, and you.

Choice isn't mine. It's not even yours.
It's his choice what he wants us as.
As puppets in his hands or birds in his sky.
I will live, if he lets you survive.

Fate is cruel. Don't you and I know.
Why do we see dreams and hope to hope.

Posted by reclusive_catalyst :: 9:05 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------